Seven tips for additional measures to calm the feeling of restless legs at bedtime
- First: Go to sleep as calm as possible. Do not strain before bedtime (for example, working for a computer, dealing with concerns). Psychic tensions can increase RLS. So before going to bed, take some time to relieve tension, either through light exercise, reading a pleasant book or relaxing exercises.
- Other: Do not be too covered with a blanket in the bed. Excessive heat usually increases RLS.
- Third: Go to bed with a rather empty stomach, unloaded gastrointestinal tract, and of course not hungry.
- Fourth: Take care of breathing through the nose throughout the night. Partially clogged nostrils can increase the nervousness that is transmitted to RLS.
- Fifth: Before going to bed, apply moisturizing cream to your feet. Then you can apply Arelesin+ on them: a few drops (2 x5) on the feet, on the upper and lower part of the feet, and massage the feet for a few minutes.
- Six: Spray feet with plain water (you can do a good job with a flower sprayer) and once again massage your feet for a few minutes.
- Seventh: When you got into bed, you're dropping Arelesin + droplets into your mouth and swilling them around.
If RLS starts to torture you, or if you fall asleep, it starts to torture you in the middle of the night, depending on RLS attack intensity, you can repeat it all from the step 5
Seven tips for additional measures - download